Spec-Pro, is a professional service to provide our clients important facts needed in understanding the important conditions of each system and component related to the structure. Kevan Brent Giles strives to provide clients with the most preferential treatment possible on each and every inspection. Brent fully understands the importance of your invested interests. That is why he always spends the time required in giving everything you need to know, and never rushes through the inspection process. Brent explains and reports every item in an easy-to-understand manner and never leaves you hanging. His experience and training far-exceed the minimum requirements set by industry standards.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission as Professional Inspector #7297
- Meets and exceed minimum biannual Certification Requirements of 36 Hrs. Continuing Education in Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and 8+ Hrs. Standard of Ethics approved by Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Available to provide inspections on Homes and Structures on weekends.
- Completed Technician Training Course as required by Texas Pest Control Board of Texas (TPCL)
- 45 Hrs. Home Inspection IV “Mastering the Profession” Texas A&M University-Commerce
- 60+ Hrs. Home Inspection III “National Electric Code” Texas A&M University-Commerce
- 30 Hrs. Home Inspection I “Carpentry” Texas A&M University-Commerce
- 28 Hrs. Home Inspection “Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical Standards of Practice. Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Certified Siding Inspector through National Exterior Finish Systems (NEFSI) – NACHI122865
- Certified Septic Inspector by National Assoc. of Waste Water Transporters (NAWT) ID112869
- Certified FEMA Disaster House Inspector in sub-contract with PaRR Inspections ID # 27638
- Certified Refrigerant Recovery and Air Conditioning Technician Type I, II, & III By (ACCA) 120+ Hrs.
- Sole Proprietor and owner of a Home Remodeling Company since 1998 – THR Contracting and Home Remodeling Company.
- Previous years experience as a paid Fire Fighter/EMT-IV Technician, with over 15+ years of service.